For real – FT-IR Spectroscopy Confirms Chelate Structure of our Bisglycinates
Dr. Paul Lohmann® Bisglycinates are fully reacted amino acid chelates. With a very revealing method – namely FT-IR spectroscopy – one can identify and characterize this precisely. The infrared spectrum of Bisglycinates have a molecular “fingerprint” that are directly detected by the spectrometer. Only fully reacted Bisglycinates have the correct molecular structure.
Mineral Bisglycinates are ideal to counteract Mineral deficiencies. Produced in Germany in highest quality our Bisglycinates offer significant advantages:
- The essential organic Bisglycinates show higher solubility compared to inorganic compounds.
- The amino acid chelated structure protects the Mineral from redox reactions and other side reactions in the intestine.
- In delivery applications like fruit juices Bisglycinates show a good stability.
- Bisglycinates show lowest rates of side effects in the GI tract.
Highest absorption rates
- Bisglycinates can be easily adsorbed in the intestinal tract.
We are a highly specialized manufacturer with established food and pharmaceutical standards and sophisticated manufacturing processes. Due to their above-mentioned advantages, our fully reacted Bisglycinates are used in a wide range of applications, including
- Nutritional supplements like tablets, capsules, gels or gummies
- Various foods and beverages
We are the first manufacturer in the world to offer Ferrous Bisglycinate with pharmaceutical documentation. Due to its high bioavailability, Ferrous Bisglycinate is ideal as an API (active pharmaceutical ingredient) to counteract Iron deficiency anemia.
Our Product Range
We offer a wide range of fully reacted Mineral Bisglycinates:
- Calcium Bisglycinate
- Copper(II) Bisglycinate
- Ferrous Bisglycinate
- Magnesium Bisglycinate
- Manganese(II) Bisglycinate
- Zinc Bisglycinate
With our expertise in the chemical and physical modification of Mineral Salts and our customer-oriented corporate philosophy, we are the ideal partner to turn your ideas into reality.
Interested in more information? Contact us!